Search for atmospheres
Late night feast
A Late Dinner in Summer
You had a busy day, and got home late due to being held up by the train being stopped on the tracks near your place. You and your roommate decide to make an Asian-inspired feast on a whim, even though it might be beyond your skill. Your window is open to let in the light summer breeze and the crickets chirp loudly outside.
Comments for "A Late Dinner in Summer"
License details for "A Late Dinner in Summer"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Kitchen Sounds by *)
- Chopping Onions by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDQj9AjQFBs +)
- Distant Train Horn by IFartInUrGeneralDirection +)
- meadow with crickets by Ilexi at freesound.org +)
- Muffled Jazz by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) +)
- Beer Bottle Clink by Mike Koenig from soundbible.com +)
- Pouring Wine From the Bottle by nebulousflynn from http://freesound.org +)
- boiling water by Turtle Charm +)
*) Soundsnap.com license